Perform Zone Resume Importer allows you to import resume via a Zip file.
Resumes will be scanned for the best match for the candidates contact details and a Candidate Profile created in Perform Zone.
If the candidates is already in Perform Zone (based on an email match) the Resume Importer will add the resume to their existing profile.
- Compress the folder full of resumes you wish to import into a Zip file.
Note, there is free software on the internet to save all your email attachments into a folder on your computer. Once saved you can then zip them up.
For outlook, we have used Outlook Attachment Sniffer successfully to download attachments.
- Click Candidates from the within the left hand menu.
Select the sub menu option ‘Resumes’.
- Select IMPORT RESUMES from the ACTION button.
- Click Upload Resumes from within the Bulk Candidate Resume Import pop up.
Select and Open your Zip file from within the pop up.
All resumes in the zip file will appear on a list on the left.
If the progress window fails to open, close down and reopen the resume import window.
- Choose either Auto Import All, which runs a parser over every file and automatically adds them to your database
Select each single resume, edit the parsed Candidates Details data and press Add Candidate Details.
Because candidates have an infinite way of laying out their resume, no resume parser can be 100% accurate.
Perform Zone will attempt to find the candidates details from the first resume and present them to you.
About the Auto-parser
Phone, email & address automatically extracted from new resumes and added into your candidate’s profile.
- Region, country, state, suburb, post-code, district
- Phone numbers
The auto-parser works on files being uploaded by Job Boards, your My Site, outlook plugins and being added manually into Perform Zone.
If the data already exists in your system, the auto-parser won’t replace it.
Our suburb libraries only account for Australia and New Zealand at the moment.