Floats are used to market prospective candidates to employer contacts.
You can search on these codes and email a candidate summary as a form of marketing.
Some people call this style of marketing floating or reverse marketing.
The Employer Contact must be opted-in to receive emails.
How do I add a Float Code to a Contact?
- Click on the Marketing tab within a Contacts profile
- Add a Field and specialisation under the title Job Function
- Select a Specialisation
- Click Add
- Click the red button down the bottom to save
How do I search on Float codes?
- Expand the Marketing folder within the Contacts SEARCH bar
- Select the Float Code Field & Specialisation