- Click on Settings in the left hand menu
- Select the Lists tab
- Select Template Categories List from the Configurable Options List
- On the right hand side of your screen, select the Template Section you would like to add the extra “subfolder” to. Subfolders are called “template categories” in Perform Zone.
- In the bottom left hand corner, enter your new category name in the field left of the Add button.
- Press the Add button.
- Press Save Changes.
When editing a Template, sometimes the first line of the email that the candidate receives seems to be a few spaces down the page?
You have a line break hidden at the start of the Template.
- Go to marketing>templates
- Open up your template
- Select “Source”
- Delete all the html code (anything in <>s) before the text you want to be at the start of your email.