There are several ways to do this.
All candidates will appear as applicants in your jobs Database stage.
From the list of Candidates
- Select your candidate
- Select APPLY from the ACTION button
- Select the job that you want to apply them to
- Press SELECT JOB
From within the Candidates profile page
- Select the Jobs Tab
- Double left mouse click in the Jobs table and select NEW from the pop up appears.
- Locate the job that you would like to apply them to
- Select the job and press SELECT JOB
From with my jobs list of applicants
- Select the ENTIRE DATABASE stage
- Use the SEARCH options to locate your candidates(s)
- Multi-select your candidate(s) by holding down the shift or CTRL button while selecting
- Press MOVE TO DATABASE from within the ACTION button options.
From within Resume Search
- Select SEARCH JOB from the ACTION button
- Locate and select your job
Apply a single candidate from your search by highlighting them in the search results and select APPLY from the ACTION tab.
Apply all your located candidates by pressing APPLY ALL from within the ACTION button options.
Applied candidates become