The following methods allow you to restore the data if you wish to later
How do I delete a single contact?
- Locate your Contact
- Double left mouse click on their name and press DELETE
How do I delete a list of Contacts?
This method relies on combining all the Contacts you want to delete into one profile then deleting that profile. Once combined you can’t un-combine so tread carefully.
- Export your list of Contacts to be deleted into a CSV file that includes only their Email address and Contact ID
- Change all the email addresses in the CSV file to a single email address
- Import the file using the “Ignore new, update matched” Import method.
- Open up one of the Contacts profiles; press the COMBINE option at the bottom of the page.
- Once combined (may take a while if you have a big list), delete the single Contact that remains.