Ensure that you have followed the Perform Zone CSV file format rules
- Go to a list showing the type of data you want to import in (Candidates, Jobs, Employers or Employer Contacts)
- Click the import button from with the ACTION button’s list.
- Select upload and attach your CSV file.
- Highlight the file in the Files for Importing Tab and click Prepare >>.
The import column shows the first row of your CSV file. It is the header that describes the type of data in your CSV columns.
The example data column shows data from the second row in your CSV file. It is sample of the data you are going to import.
The database field column shows the field in Perform Zone that your data in that row will map to.
The Use for Match column, allows you to tell the system what you want to use to match these new records up with previously entered records.The best data to match on is the Perform Zone ID number for the contact. If you don’t have this, the next best is the contacts email address. If there are two contacts with the same email they both will be updated with the new details. Using other fields is dangerous as they are not unique. Using a combination of a unique field (email or contact ID) with other fields is safe, but may result in an incomplete import due to the logic of what you are attempting.
- Associate each row in the Import Column to the appropriate Database field.
- Select the row, choose the field from the assign field column drop down.
- Select the rows that you want to use as a match.
- Select the Import Method option
- Click Begin Import >>
- Progress of the import will be shown on the Files currently importing list.
- Once completed the file will move to the previously imported files list.