How do I import tasks?
- Create your import CSV file using ID fields for the Candidate, Contact, Employer and Job.
This will ensure you can hyperlink to their pages from tasks and populate columns in the tasks list.
You can export Candidate, Contact, Employer and Job ID’s by pressing the ACTION button in their respective list views.
- In Perform Zone Go to Tasks (the top of the left hand menu)
- Press ACTION (bottom left hand corner)
- Upload your file, associate your CSV columns to Perform Zone fields. If importing new tasks, don’t match on any fields. If you want to update existing tasks you’ll need to have the Task ID in your import file. Press import
You want to import a prospecting call list of employers and assign them to a recruiter. You’ve got some of the employers in your database already, but you’ve also a list of new ones.
- Import the new employers into Perform Zone. The only column that is mandatory is the Employer name, but you’ll want to export this list with the Perform Zone employer ID field next, so add an extra column to your Employer import field that you can search on in the Employer Search. We’d suggest that column be Stakeholder, and populate the cells of this column with the Recruiters full name (they have to be a user of Perform Zone).
- Run a search in Employers so that you get your full list of Employers that you’d like to create tasks for. Export this list, with the Column Client ID included.
- Open the downloaded spreadsheet and add the following columns and with your own data, for example:
Employer ID Due Summary Stakeholder
484664 1/27/2020 12:00 Courtesy call Nidhi Sachdeva
The format of the Due date is important.
The Stakeholder is the user you are assigning the task to.
Summary is the text that you assign as your tasks name.
You can search on these fields in Tasks
- Import your new CSV into the Tasks area, without matching on any fields.