How do I re-assign a list of employers to another recruiter?
You can do this by either a CSV import or via the Settings option.
Reassigning Employer stakeholders via CSV import
- When importing your updated CSV file, assign the stakeholder column to “Clear Stakeholder” instead of “Stakeholder”
- Ensure that the file includes the stakeholder field.
- Update the stakeholder in the excel file.
- Upload the updated excel file into the CVS importer tool
- Assign the Stakeholder column to “Clear Stakeholder” This removes all the existing stakeholders.
- Import as usual.
When you go to export these employers again, the de-activated stakeholders will appear in the CSV file. These won’t appear in your Perform Zone interface.