You can cleanse data so that it is gone forever and not recoverable.
It requires Perform Zone developers being involved and is charged at the developers hourly rate (see your contract).
Permanently deleting candidates
This process assigns the candidates to an obscure country (Namibia) so that Perform Zone’s developers can locate the data and delete for you.
- Export all Candidates using the Export System by Ticking the Candidate ID, First Name, Surname, Email and Country
- Assign the “Name of file to export” then “Begin Export”
- Download file and Change “Country” to NA for all Candidates you wish to delete and (save this as a CSV file)
Please note: NA is the Country code for Namibia. If you source candidates from Namibia, let us know and we will find an alternative.
- Import Data – UPLOAD CSV and click Prepare
- Import as “ignore new, update matched” and untick “Country” in Use For Match field
- Begin Import
- This will update all the Candidate data (Country = NA for all the Candidates you marked)
- Once this is done, please ticket a support request to Perform Zone so we can finalize the deletion process