How do I sync with SendGrid?
- Set up your account with SendGird (see https://sendgrid.com/pricing/)
Perform Zone recommends using SendGrid’s ‘Pro” plan
- Open up Perform Zone’s Settings
- Select the User accounts that you’d like to link to SendGrid
- Select ‘Edit’ next to your user’s Private Email address
- Select ‘Relay email through my email server’ option
- Enter the SMTP Server and port settings as shown below.
Enter your SendGrid User Name and Password that you used to set up your SendGrid account.
Press ‘Update’ to save your details
Perform Zone’s developers now need to do some backend configuration.
Email Support@performzone.com with the user name you have saved the details in.
Perform Zone will email you back once configured and tested.