Managing the bad behaviours of the High D Profile
The Tank is confrontational, pointed, and angry. They are the ultimate in pushy behaviour.
The Sniper, whether through rude comments, biting sarcasm, or a well-timed roll of the eyes, making you look foolish is their speciality.
The know-it-all is seldom in doubt; they have a low tolerance for correction and contradiction. If something is wrong, it is clearly your fault.
When stressed, 28% of our population will revert to using these bad behavioural styles.
To them others seem to be wasting time, going off on tangents, or just plain taking too long.
In this workshop you will learn practical tools for converting their bad behaviours into productive ones.
- Understand where these bad behaviours come from and what is really driving them
- learn how to move these interactions from conflict to cooperation
listening tools to uncover their true intent
- ensure that your intentions are understood by them
- Tools for you to cope with other people’s emotions.
- What is a behavioural profile
- Getting to know the High D (Dominating/Driver) profile
- Where the high D bad behaviours come from
- How to change your reactions
- Action plan for the Tank
- Action plan for the Sniper
- Action plan for the Know it all
The fine print:
The next course is run at Level 1, 183 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn VIC 3122
5:30pm Thursday 23 March 2017
Cost: $75 per person
Booking is essential
Register your interest
By purchasing: online.
What people are saying…
“Wow – what an eye opener. I wish I knew this 20 years ago, it would have saved me a lot of stress”
“Good explanations, highly engaging, and useful. Can’t wait for the next in the series!”
“Thank you very much, I now have a new-found respect for the High-D and look forward to applying what I have learnt”
“You should be charging more – this workshop is gold”