Variation of Terms
- We may vary these Terms at any time. If we vary these Terms, we will provide notice by publishing the varied Terms on the Site.
- You accept that by doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of the variation to its Terms.
Use of Our Service
- You may use the Service only if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and can form a binding contract with Perform Zone, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement.
- he Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Perform Zone.
- If you use Perform Zone on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf.4. If you use Perform Zone on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf.
- The Service gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts or services for different types of Users. You may never use another User’s account without permission. If you use Perform Zone to post jobs, you are an “Employer.” If you use Perform Zone to apply for jobs, you are a “Candidate.”
- By providing Perform Zone your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your Account page (for Employers) or by following the opt-out instructions in the message. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. By connecting to Perform Zone with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.
- The information in this section applies to all Post-A-Job Employer accounts. You may control your profile information and how you interact with the Service by changing the settings in your Settings page. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify Perform Zone immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Perform Zone will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- We make reasonable efforts to distribute your job posting to the third-party services indicated on the Service, as we may update them from time to time (Distributors”). By posting your job, you give us permission to distribute your post to current and future Distributors. You acknowledge and agree that Perform Zone cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability for Distributors, including without limitation their availability, operations, features and functionality.
- You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Perform Zone servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Perform Zone grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from PerformZone.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information from the Service, except as expressly permitted by the features of the Service;
- using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Service;
- accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.
- to post any pyramid scheme on the Site and you also may not ask or require any candidate to pay a fee, charge, cost or any money whatsoever to apply for any job advertised on the Site whether such fee, charge, cost or money is asked or required of the candidate in the job advertisement itself or in any communication with the candidate that takes place as a result of a job advertisement placed on the Site.
- Using any ‘personal information’ (within the meaning of the Privacy Act 1993) of any candidate that you obtain through your use of the Site or any features of the Site or products offered on the Site (including job applications received from candidates) other than in relation to your genuine employment and/or recruitment activities.
- You must ensure that all advertisements posted to the Site comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances and codes of conduct, including but not limited to the:
- Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) including but not limited to section 31 of Schedule 2 which requires that if you are a company you must not mislead persons seeking employment as to the availability, nature, terms or conditions or, any other matter relating to the employment opportunity being offered;
- Fair Trading Acts in all applicable States and Territories;
- Privacy Act 1993 including the Information Privacy Principles;
- Estate Agents Acts in all applicable States and Territories; and
- Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission Act 1986 (Cth); and
- all anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation applicable in the State or Territory in which you do business.
- You may only post Advertisements to that are in respect of a genuine employment opportunity that is current as at the time of posting the Advertisement, and for which you are currently recruiting. Perform Zone reserves the right to request any information from you that it deems necessary to verify that a genuine employment opportunity exists.
- If you are an Employer, you agree that you will not use the Service to post or promote any position that requires applicants to pay to apply, pay for training, pay for training materials, or pay for samples. You agree not to use the Service to post or promote any position that is compensated on a commission basis only, unless clearly stated in your posting.
- We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Service (in each case, for paid services, subject to our Fee Schedule). We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Perform Zone Users, including Candidates if you are an Employer, and Employers if you are a Candidate. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Perform Zone shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction. Perform Zone shall have no obligation to you to enforce this Agreement against any other User.
- The Service may allow Users to post content such as job and company information, application information, logos, trademarks, comments, questions, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service “User Content”). You retain ownership of your User Content.
- You agree not to post User Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current.
- You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy.
- Perform Zone reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Perform Zone believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions.
- For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
- You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any User Content that you submit, that Company’s use of your User Content in accordance with this Agreement will not violate any law or infringe the rights of any third party, and that to the best of your knowledge, all your User Content and other information that you provide to us is truthful and accurate.
- Perform Zone takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content.
- You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that Perform Zone shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
User Content License Grant
End User License Grant
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable, license to use the Service. Perform Zone reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the Perform Zone Content (as defined below). Perform Zone may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
Our Proprietary Rights
- Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content (the “Perform Zone Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Perform Zone and its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Service. Use of the Perform Zone Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- You agree that any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Perform Zone or the Service are entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms set forth in our Fee Schedule, as we may update them from time to time. Perform Zone may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to the Fee Schedule shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you as provided in this Agreement.
- You may cancel your Member account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that Perform Zone suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
Payment Information; Taxes
- All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes relating to such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
Perform Zone Job board
- Users of the Perform Zone job board are billed monthly on a Pay Per Application model. Payments are taken on the first day of the month via an automatic deduction from the User’s credit card. Users can expire their advertisement campaign at any time. The payment for applications received up to the campaigns expiry date will be deducted on the first day of the next month.
- Perform Zone cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- Upon posting a job advert, Perform Zone will post your advert to your selected advertisement mediums. Some of these mediums may not immediately post your adverts due to their own systems. Wherein there is known delay this is outlined in within the Post-a-Job software prior to your purchase. Perform Zone is not liable for any delays in posting.
- Candidate applications shall be forwarded onto the User from either the advertisement Medium or Perform Zone. Perform Zone is not responsible for the quality of neither the candidates nor the information that is supplied by the candidates.
Third-Party Links and Services
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Perform Zone and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- PERFORM ZONE DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS FROM USING THE SERVICE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PERFORM ZONE OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PERFORM ZONE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- PERFORM ZONE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A USER OR THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PERFORM ZONE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND PERFORM ZONE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND USER OR THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PERFORM ZONE, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PERFORM ZONE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PERFORM ZONE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PERFORM ZONE, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO PERFORM ZONE HEREUNDER.
- THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF PERFORM ZONE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the Australia. Perform Zone makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable Australia and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the Australia, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the Australia government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the Australia.
- This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Perform Zone without restriction.
- You agree that:
- the Service shall be deemed solely based in Victoria; and
- the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Perform Zone, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Victoria. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Victoria, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. Any claim or dispute between you and Perform Zone that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Victoria, unless submitted to arbitration as set forth in the following paragraph.
- Perform Zone reserves the right to terminate your agreement with Perform Zone if you post any advertisement or utilise any feature of the Site or Perform Zone Product in any way which is in breach of any of these Terms or the Product Terms. Further, Perform Zone reserves the right to, in its absolute discretion, reject or remove any advertisement from the Site for any reason.
- For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) under this Agreement where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. The party electing such arbitration shall initiate the arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, as selected by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Perform Zone may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our website, as determined by Perform Zone in our sole discretion. Perform Zone reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our Users, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement. Perform Zone is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications we send to the email address you provide us. We recommend that you add support@PerformZone.com to your email address book to help ensure you receive email notifications from us.
- This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Perform Zone in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Perform Zone concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Perform Zone’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.